Thursday, January 28, 2010

Please Accept My Apology :)



I've been wanting to apologize for my lack of posts for the last week or so.  My camera broke and I had been borrowing one...but I unfortunately had to return it :)  Then I had been busy planning/organizing my Grandfather's 80th BIRTHDAY PARTY!!!  Should have brought the Pole...Would've been a total hit!  Lol.  Then the camera I had given my cousin last year was given back to me; a glimmer of hope! Only to find that it was broken as well :( 

These are not excuses-just explantations as to why the posts have been a little far and few between.  I really enjoy posting current pics with my posts :)


So Stayed Tuned! 
  • Split Mission Updates are on the Way!
As Well As:
  • An Interview with a Fellow Pole Enthusiast
                                 &
  • An Interview with the Skivvies Creator!

P.S.  I miss my long hair... :(

No comments:

Post a Comment