Friday, January 15, 2010

iPole



Last year I discovered the world of 'Pole Fitness'.  For those of you that might not be familiar, let me explain this wonderful industry.  Pole Fitness is a absolutely fantastic workout and self esteem booster.  It involves a 'stripper pole' but please don't confuse this with the 'stripping' you may be familiar with.  Using the pole you are taken through a series of strength training and cardio moves as well as incorporating dance, without removing any clothing.  This is a feel good way to let loose, build confidence and at the same time partake in an awesome workout.  It's a lot harder than it looks ladies!  Studios have opened up across the country providing classes and I don't see this as a trend that will fade anytime soon.  I encourage everyone to try Pole Fitness if the opportunity is in your area to do so.  I promise you'll be hooked.  It's an addiction that is good for the body & soul :)  I've created this blog to encourage you to try, inform you how to, and to document my adventures on the pole!

No comments:

Post a Comment