Tuesday, January 19, 2010

2009 USPDF Championship Winner - Jenyne Butterfly



About Jenyne Butterfly: Inspired by another amazing Seattle pole dancer, Pantera, Jenyne began winning competitions only 3 months after her first spin. Jenyne Butterfly holds many titles including: 3 time champ of the largest prize-winning pole dance competition, Pole-a-Palooza, Miss Seamless and Princess on the Pole, US Pole Dance Champion (USPDF) and took silver at the 2009 World Finals.

" I also went on from pole dancing to further explore aerial artistry which actually landed me a role in a Cirque du Soleil show. I study and perform on apparatus such as trapeze, silks, hoop, hammock, rope, and pole. I opened my first pole dancing studio in Seattle over 5 years ago, and now own a studio teaching all these art forms in Las Vegas."

“I absolutely LOVE what pole dancing has done for my life. I have a ton of professional training in dance, gymnastics, aerial artistry, and have become an avid yogi. I love sharing my passion, knowledge, and skill with others!” ~ Jenyne Butterfly

1 comment:

  1. Jenyne is not only an amazing athlete, she is also the most beautiful pole dancer in the world!

    ReplyDelete